About the Role
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Operations Head who will lead our global Brand Partnership, HR Team.
• Act as Company Duty Officer.
• Monitor employee activities within the whole group of companies.
• Identify and evaluate the company’s data processing activities.
• Act as first point of contact for data subjects and supervisory authority.
• Working closely with the executive team to ensure everything runs smoothly.
• Perform audits on employee work performance.
• Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
• Regular reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
Business professional (MBA, state examination or equivalent degree in business law, business development, business administration etc.) with at least 7 to 10 years experience in a similar position
Good understanding of economic interdependencies.
Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects in a structured and easily understandable way.
Process-oriented and independent work style.
Fluent in English and ideally another language (writing and presenting)
About the Company
Red X Talent is a full service global Influencer Marketing Agency focusing on TikTok Influencers. Our goal as a full-service Marketing Agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative strategies that produce effective results.
Red X Talent has been working with all-sized companies such as Netflix, Tencent Games, ByteDance... and Influencers sized from 200k - 100M followers. We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality creative services they need in order to stay ahead — and we won’t rest until we achieve those results.
We are currently building a tracking and measurement software, a proprietary software that gives brands the most transparency and control in every phase of their campaigns.