About the Role
The HR Operations lead ensures a positive employee experience through effective coaching, people and work management for their HR Coordinators. This function also serves to be an escalation point for their teams and the business to enable optimal delivery of HR services.
Optimal implementation is ensured through liaising with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements.
- Drive the team in order to achieve the departmental targets
- Develop team members through individual coaching and counseling
- Preparing and conducting quarterly performance reviews - Maintain alignment, focus and motivation within the team
- Ensure sensitive data is handled with privacy and compliance in mind
- Drive various (cross-)regional HR Operations oriented HR initiatives, projects and procedures including implementation and communication.
- As project member represent HR Operations in (cross-)departmental HR initiatives, projects and procedures.
- Assure quality of the data entry process as well as productivity standards
- Analyze data, spot bottlenecks and trends and advise Global HR Manager Operations on these issues
- Manage the quality control process in order to ensure that the HR Ops services meet employee expectations as well as comply with local law and legislation.
- Administer and approve request of / for team members such as leaves and IT rights
- Ensure administration processes are executed in an efficient way
- Ensure the improvement and optimization of the administration processes, including systems and tooling
- Play a pivotal role in the communication towards stakeholders, the People Department, the HR Operations team as well as the own team
- Ensure a good level of communication to employees and managers via bulletin boards, online libraries and other regular media
- Act as second escalation point for HR queries from employees, managers and third parties
Minimum level of knowledge required to fulfill one's responsibilities
Indicative background and working experience
Bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
Minimum of 5 years experience in high-volume data processing within a customer facing environment, human resources experience preferred.
Minimum of 2 years experience as a Team Lead or managing/coaching people strongly preferred
Excellent English written and spoken skills
People managing skills
Strong communication skills, building and sustaining working relationships
HR experience and/or understanding (learned on the job)
Project Management and Process Improvement
Computer skills (SAP, Workday, MS Office, Google Suite)
About the Company
Red X Talent is a full service global Influencer Marketing Agency focusing on TikTok Influencers. Our goal as a full-service Marketing Agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative strategies that produce effective results.
Red X Talent has been working with all-sized companies such as Netflix, Tencent Games, ByteDance... and Influencers sized from 200k - 100M followers. We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality creative services they need in order to stay ahead — and we won’t rest until we achieve those results.
We are currently building a tracking and measurement software, a proprietary software that gives brands the most transparency and control in every phase of their campaigns.