About the Role
"We are currently seeking a professional and organized Brand Partnership Coordinator to work within our influencer talent agency division to assist our team in representing and managing the careers of various social media influencers within our agency.
Must be a positive, creative, funny and dedicated hard worker who can balance a multitude of tasks in an extremely fast work paced environment. The incumbent should possess a basic understanding of social media marketing, brand partnerships, talent management, talent representation, contract negotiations and have an existing deep network of social media influencers.
- Assist in discovering and signing large influencers who are looking for business management.
- Working with influencers on a daily basis to process requests, remind them of posting schedules, and discuss any new opportunities.
- Represent the business and brands of leading social media personalities.
- Assist the Talent Agents with brand partnerships for specific talent and the agency as a whole.
- Stay on top of trends in the influencer marketing space.
- Assist the Talent team in pursuing new opportunities: such as TV and Film casting for our talent, adopters for new apps, and finding collaboration opportunities for our exclusive influencers and other large influencers.
- Present and assist with the execution of growth strategies for influencers."
*This is a Independent Contractor Position*
Must have a basic understanding of talent management/talent representation of Social Media Influencers and/or celebrities.
The candidate must have a university degree or college diploma and/or equivalent experience.
Must have an existing deep network of social media influencers and talent.
Must have experience professionally managing brand partnerships and in talent management (preferably at an agency).
About the Company
Red X Talent is a full service global Influencer Marketing Agency focusing on TikTok Influencers. Our goal as a full-service Marketing Agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative strategies that produce effective results.
Red X Talent has been working with all-sized companies such as Netflix, Tencent Games, ByteDance... and Influencers sized from 200k - 100M followers. We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality creative services they need in order to stay ahead — and we won’t rest until we achieve those results.
We are currently building a tracking and measurement software, a proprietary software that gives brands the most transparency and control in every phase of their campaigns.