About the Role
This position plays a pivotal role in the day-to-day management of client programs. Passionate about creative influencer strategies and knowledgeable about both paid and earned engagement across tiers of influencers, this role is expected to drive client programming from start to finish. This includes detailed tactical timelines and plans, managing junior staff and an analytical approach to measuring success.
As an AS, you’re expected to jump in at every level, from influencer contract negotiations to tough client conversations. You have a deep understanding of influencers across segments and channels, staying on top of disclosure guidelines, with a clear understanding of best practices for demonstrating the impact of an influencer program. This position is client-facing and should display confidence when dealing with clients, At this level, you have superior social and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently, while also knowing when to ‘manage up’.
- Help lead strategy across multiple influencer campaigns from one-off executions to long-term, relationship-based programs.
- Demonstrate creativity and conceptual thinking on client programs and projects.
- Work closely in integrated teams to ensure seamless coordination between activities (i.e. paid amplification, public relations programs and creative campaigns, social etc).
- Work with influencers to create engaging, authentic content on behalf of brands.
- Effectively work within account budget parameters. Demonstrate a solid understanding of budget parameters and the ability to handle the day-to-day budget.
- Maintain strong relationships with brands across a variety of verticals.
- Assist in the building of client presentations.
- Day-to-day client leader, with oversight from account director and senior management.
At least five (5) years of experience in client-facing digital, social, PR or influencer role
Deep experience with influencer engagement across paid and earned, different tiers and segments
Strong understanding of influencers and social media landscape
Experience in creating social media content and driving measurement efforts for social, digital or influencer programs including calculating benchmarks, engagement rates, synthesizing data
Highly organized, with experience managing multiple clients simultaneously
About the Company
Red X Talent is a full service global Influencer Marketing Agency focusing on TikTok Influencers. Our goal as a full-service Marketing Agency is to apply our passionate thinkers and creative team to work closely with each brand to create unique, creative strategies that produce effective results.
Red X Talent has been working with all-sized companies such as Netflix, Tencent Games, ByteDance... and Influencers sized from 200k - 100M followers. We were born out of a strong desire to provide brands with the quality creative services they need in order to stay ahead — and we won’t rest until we achieve those results.
We are currently building a tracking and measurement software, a proprietary software that gives brands the most transparency and control in every phase of their campaigns.